Curcumin Forte – The Roots of Goodness
Jamu Curcumin Forte is a rare & potent blend of adaptogenic herbs & resin. It contains White (Mango) Turmeric, Turmeric, Red Ginger, Frankincense & Black Pepper.
Curcumin Forte has been used to optimize health and well-being. Its mild yet pleasant flavour makes a convenient & delicious addition to roasts, marinades, sauces, soups or breakfasts.
Jamu blend has been consumed in Indonesia for Centuries to improve cellular, metabolic, joint and immune health often mixed with coconut oil and drank.
Curcumin Forte cloud support with:
- Reducing inflammation & Assist mobility.
- Improving joint health: The unique blend of herbs and resin in Curcumin Forte have a combative effect – strengthen bone cartilage & reducing the swelling which limits movement and causes pain.
- Supporting digestion: it contains Red Ginger is very good for digestion health. Red Ginger is a super effective treatment for nausea and vomiting and is safe.
- Assisting weight loss: Ginger and turmeric have shown to exhibit activity against obesity. it helping people to lose weight and keep it off by improving their overall metabolic health.
- Boosting immune system health.
- Optimize cellular health, reducing the risk of chronic diseases.
- Adaptogens help our body adapt to stress, physical & emotional.
Empathy Herbal products:
- Enjoy in the morning – sprinkled on breakfast cereal or added to smoothies to assist healthy weight loss by activating your metabolism & assisting mobility.
- Add colour and flavour to meats, marinades, dressings, sauces & roast vegetables.
- Golden latte – mix a tsp with warm milk (coconut, cow or almond) add honey to sweeten.
- Volume: Each capsule contains 500mg of Curcumin Forte powder.
- Dose: 2 – 4 capsules taken once or twice a day.