Jasmine Green Tea - Loose Leaf
Aromatic Elegance: The Art and Benefits of Jasmine Green Tea
Explore the rich flavours of organic cassia cinnamon powder, perfect for enhancing sweet and savoury creations. Its spicy warmth brings dishes to life.
By choosing our Cinnamon, you support sustainable practices and help preserve ecological biodiversity that benefits our planet.
Green Tea with Jasmine Flowers
Creating green tea with jasmine is a fine art. This process infuses green tea’s wholesome benefits with the enchanting aroma of jasmine flowers.
Organic jasmine green tea starts with selecting the finest organic green tea leaves. These leaves are known for their rich content of antioxidants and beneficial polyphenols that promote health and well-being. The green tea serves as the perfect canvas for the jasmine, allowing the flavour to shine without overpowering the tea’s subtle taste.
Jasmine Green Tea Effects
What are the benefits of jasmine green tea?
Jasmine green tea is a fragrant and soothing beverage that not only pleases the senses but also offers numerous health benefits.
5 Jasmine Green Tea Benefits
1. Jasmine Green Tea Benefits for Skin
Jasmine green tea is rich in antioxidants, which can help protect the skin from environmental stressors. The anti-inflammatory properties of green tea can help to reduce redness and inflammation, while its antibacterial qualities may assist in treating and preventing skin conditions like acne. Drinking jasmine green tea may also contribute to skin hydration, which is essential for maintaining a youthful and radiant complexion.
2. Benefits of Jasmine Green Tea for Weight Loss
Incorporating jasmine green tea into your diet can support weight loss efforts. Catechins, a type of antioxidant, have been shown to boost metabolism and increase the body’s ability to burn fat. Additionally, the caffeine in green tea can enhance exercise performance, helping you burn more calories during workouts. Combining these effects makes jasmine green tea a beneficial drink for those looking to manage their weight.
3. Jasmine Green Tea for Stress Relief
The scent of jasmine has been associated with relaxation and stress relief. Drinking jasmine green tea can have a calming effect on the mind, reducing stress and anxiety levels. This can be particularly beneficial in our fast-paced environment, where stress is consistent.
4. Improved Digestive Health
Jasmine green tea may have a positive effect on digestive health. It can aid in improving gut bacteria balance and function. The anti-inflammatory properties of the tea can also help soothe the digestive tract, potentially relieving symptoms of digestive disorders.
5. Cardiovascular Health
Regular consumption of jasmine green tea could contribute to improved cardiovascular health. The antioxidants in green tea, particularly epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), have been linked to lower risks of heart disease. They may help reduce blood pressure, lower cholesterol levels, and improve blood vessel function.
Loose Leaf Tea Jasmine
Organic jasmine green tea is versatile and can be enjoyed in various ways. On a cold winter’s day, a hot cup of this tea can provide a warming and comforting sensation. Alternatively, served cold, it becomes a refreshing and revitalising beverage, perfect for cooling down on a hot summer day.
Loose Leaf Tea Australia
In Australia, loose leaf tea is increasing in popularity as people look to avoid single-use materials and plastics.
How to brew green tea loose leaf (Hot Brew)
- Boil the kettle and place 1 tsp of loose leaf jasmine green tea into a small teapot or infuser.
- Add hot water, then let the brew infuse. 4 minutes for a lighter taste and 8 minutes for a stronger flavour.
- Remove the leaves, garnish or sweeten if desired, and enjoy your cup.
How to Make a Cold Green Tea Drink (Cold Brew)
- Add a full tbsp of loose leaf jasmine green tea to a 1L jug of cold water.
- Store it in the fridge overnight to steep; this slow infusion brings out a smooth flavour.
- Strain the leaves, pour the tea into a glass, and add a slice of lemon for a zesty garnish if you like.
How to Make Green Tea with Jasmine
- Harvesting: Young green tea leaves are picked in the spring for their freshness and flavour.
- Withering: The leaves are spread out to dry, reducing their moisture content slightly.
- Steaming or Pan-Firing: This step halts oxidation, preserving the leaves green colour and contributing to the tea’s flavour. Steaming results in a grassier taste, while pan-firing offers a toasted aroma.
- Rolling and Shaping: The leaves are then rolled to break down their structure, which enhances flavour release during brewing.
- Drying: Rolled leaves are dried further to remove moisture, which concents their flavours.
- Scenting with Jasmine: In the key step, green tea leaves are layered with jasmine flowers at night when the flowers bloom and release their fragrance.
- Final Drying: A last drying phase removes any absorbed moisture, ensuring the tea’s preservation.
- Sorting and Packaging: The tea is sorted to remove imperfections and then packaged for sale.
Jasmine Green Tea Benefits and Side Effects
Does Green Tea Jasmine Have Caffeine?
Yes, jasmine green tea does contain caffeine. However, the only green tea leaves are caffeinated; jasmine flowers are naturally caffeine-free.
How Much Caffeine Does Jasmine Green Tea Have?
A typical cup of jasmine green tea has about 15-60mg of caffeine per 240 ml, which is less than black tea or coffee.
Is Jasmine Green Tea Good for Sleep?
Jasmine green tea might not be the best choice before bedtime due to its caffeine content. However, jasmine is known for its relaxing properties, so a cup earlier in the day might help establish a calm mood, leading to better sleep later.
Is Jasmine Green Tea Safe During Pregnancy?
Jasmine green tea should be consumed in moderation during pregnancy due to the caffeine content. It’s recommended that pregnant individuals limit their caffeine intake to less than 200mg per day.
Jasmine Green Tea Australia
Choosing to buy jasmine green tea offers a unique combination of aromatic, taste & health benefits.
Jamsine with green tea is popular because it contains antioxidants that help keep your skin glowing, aid in losing weight, and keep your heart healthy. Plus, choosing loose leaf tea means you get more of those benefits. Hot or cold, it’s a tasty, nutritious option.