Moringa Powder – The Top 7 Health Benefits!
Moringa oleifera, also known as the drumstick tree because of the slender and long shape of the seed pods. It’s a drought-resistant and fast-growing tree in the Moringaceae family.
Every part of the moringa tree is consumable or can be used in one way or another. This makes Moringa a valuable crop specifically in developing countries – considering the seed pods can purity water or be manufactured into biofuel.
Moringa oleifera has been praised for its health benefits for several centuries. Even now scientists have only investigated a little of the many reputed health benefits.
Here are 7 reasons why you need to include Moringa powder into your daily diet.
(These are all supported by scientific research.)
1. Moringa is one of the most nutritious herbs on earth. Moringa leaves contain an abundance of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino-acids, enzymes and even proteins make moringa’s rich far beyond your regular vitamin supply.
2. Moringa contains 3g of protein per tbs & all the nine essential amino acids that are necessary for muscle repair, mood regulation, and energy production.
3. Moringa contains high levels of polyphenols, which can reverse oxidation of the liver, helping it to work better. Some research indicates moringa can reduce liver fibrosis.
4. Moringa also contains high antioxidants, polyphenols, and ascorbic acid. That can prevent premature wrinkles and possibly make you live longer.
5. Moringa may assist in improving thyroid health, which controls hormones related to sleep, energy, and digestion.
6. Moringa has shown to significantly lower inflammation down to cells level!
7. Moringa can help your sex life! In animal studies, moringa has not only showed to bring down cortisol levels, but it may also naturally boost testosterone levels (a known sex drive booster).
Empathy Herbal products:
- A natural supplement that provides all the nutrients & health-promoting properties you need to feel vibrant and energized every day.
- Its mild flavour with a slightly earthy taste, so it works well with many different recipes, like smoothies, soups and sauces with excellent results.
- 1 tsp to 1 tbsp a day.
- Volume: Each capsule contains 450mg of Organic Moringa powder.
- Dose: 2 – 4 capsules taken once or twice a day.