Easy Chicken Recipes – with Black Garlic
Chicken is one of a nutritious food high in protein, niacin, phosphorus and iron. The breast is the section with lowest fat content, so it’s popular for fitness people.
Now, we are very easy to buy chicken, supermarkets stock ready-jointed portions- thighs, breasts, wings and a lot of choses, which makes meal preparation faster and easier than ever before.
While you thinking about what to prepare for your daily meal with chicken in a short time, we have 6 chicken recipes for you easily to cook within 30 minutes, plus with some black garlic or other herbs, make the meal healthier and more delicious, let’s try it today!
1. Chicken and Prawn Laksa
Chicken and Prawn Laksa
- Heat oil in a wok. Add black garlic and spring onion stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add tenderloins to the wok and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until cooked.
- stir in the curry paste until the chicken is well coated.
- add the hot chicken stock and stir in the coconut milk.
- bring slowly to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- add prawns and red ginger powder, simmer for 3 minutes.
- meanwhile, place the vermicelli in a large heatproof bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Set aside for 5 minutes, until soft.
- drain the vermicelli and divide among large, warmed serving bowls.
- add the bean sprouts and snow peas, then ladle over the hot laksa.
- serve sprinkled with mint and coriander
2. Moroccan Chicken
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper-optional
- 1 tsp Red Ginger Powder
- ¼ tsp saffron
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 cloves Black Garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 850 g chicken thigh fillets
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 250 g instant couscous
- 40 g butter
- ¼ cup sultanas
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- Mix cumin, cinnamon powder, paprika, coriander, cloves, cayenne, red ginger powder, saffron, salt, black garlic, juice and oil in a bowl, until a smooth paste is formed.
- brush the paste over the chicken fillets and set aside in a bowl for at least 5 minutes.
- heat oil in a frying pan over moderate heat and cook the chicken thighs with any juices for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through.
- meanwhile, bring the stock to the boil in a pan and add the couscous. Cover and remove from the heat. set aside for 5 minutes, until the stock is absorbed, then fluff with a fork to separate the grains.stir through the butter. add sultanas and almonds, mix well.
- spoon the couscous onto heated serving plates. slice the chicken and arrange on top of the couscous. spoon over any pan juices and serve immediately
3. Chicken Vegetable Salad
Chicken Vegetable Salad
- 1 kg BBQ chicken, skinned and boned
- 3 carrot, peeled
- 250 g snow peas, strings removed
- 400 g baby corn, drained
- 1 capsicum, cut into small squares
- Cut chicken into bite-sized strips
- Blanch carrots in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain and rinse in cold water.Cut in thin, diagonal slices and add to chicken.
- Blanch snow peas and corn.Halve peas diagonally; the corn lengthwise. Add to chicken with the capsicum.
- Prepare the dressing:Combine: spring onion, black garlic, red ginger powder.Gradually whisk in olive oil, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil, seasoning to taste with pepper.
- Pour over salad and toss to combine.
4. Hot and Spicy Chicken Wings
Hot and Spicy Chicken Wings
- Trim the fat from chicken wings
- Heat oil in a heavy- based pan and stir-fry the chicken wings for 5 minutes.
- Add chilli, fennel, sesame seeds, red ginger and garlic.
- Stir-fry for 30 seconds before adding the remaining ingredients. Cover and reduce the heat to low, and cook for 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until all the syrup is absorbed.
- serve with cooked noodles or rice.
5. Thai-style Chicken with coriander Mango salsa
Thai-style Chicken with coriander Mango salsa
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped lemon grass
- 1 tbsp Red Ginger Powder
- 500 g chicken tenderloins, sliced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- ½ tbsp palm sugar
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 150g fresh Hokkien noodles
Coriander Mango Salsa
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 100 g mango, finely diced
- 2 cloves Black Garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- heat oil in a pan, add chilli, lemon grass and cook over moderate heat for 2 minutes
- add chicken and brown for 3 minutes.
- add soy and fish sauces, red ginger powder, sugar and lime juice. Simmer for 5 minutes, until the chicken is cooked.
- meanwhile, cook the noodles in boilingwater until tender. Drain, add to the pan and toss well.
- Serve with Coriander Mango Salsa
Make Coriander Mango Salsa
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
6. Peppered Chicken and Vegetables
Peppered Chicken and Vegetables
- 600 g chicken thigh fillets
- ½ tbsp green peppercorns
- 2 cloves Black Garlic , chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 3 tbsp white wine
- 2 tbsp cream
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 20 g butter
- Roughly dice the chicken. Crush the peppercorns with the back of a spoon and set aside.
- Heat oil and butter in a large pan. Cook the chicken and black garlic over high heat in batches for about 3 minutes, until the chicken is browned.
- reduce the heat and add carrot and celery. Toss well, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- add wine, cream, peppercorns and bay leaves. Cook, covered, for a further 5 minutes.
- season with salt and pepper, to taste.