Black Garlic Sourdough Bread Recipe
– Black Garlic Sourdough Bread Recipe –
Do you love sourdough? Have you ever wondered how to make it? If your answer is yes, then your in luck!
Our friend Chef Pablo has shared his amazing black garlic sourdough bread recipe and even created easy to follow instructional video. HOW TO MAKE SOURDOUGH BREAD WITH BLACK GARLIC & CHARCOAL (using a dutch oven) on his youtube cannel.
Don’t worry if you are new to sourdough bread making – the video below talks you through the step by step process to create a healthy & delicious sourdough.
To make a loaf of black garlic sourdough bread, first you need to have an active starter – it’s a culture of flour and water for developing bacteria and growing yeast.
For the starter, Chef Pablo made another video of How to make SOURDOUGH STARTER.
– Recipe Ingredients-
- 300g of 25-30°C water
- 150g of mature white flour starter (you can use any starter you want though)
- 425g of strong bakers flour (12% or more protein content)
- 10g of fine salt (I use finely ground Himalayan salt)
- 2tsp of Activated Charcoal
- 60g of black garlic